Solar Eclipse

 


Solar Eclipse

            As all of us know, the solar eclipse took place this last Monday and it was an amazing experience with great memories. For the event, me and some of my friends decided to get together around 1 p.m. and play euchre as well as some other games. So we went to my friend Ethan’s house. After a couple games of cards, we decided to go outside and play other games because of the good weather. After playing some intense games of spike ball, it was almost time for the main event. Ada fortunately happened to be in the perfect path of totality so we would have the best experience and view.

            When it came time to watch the eclipse, we went over to my friend’s neighbor’s house because they had a large group of people watching. We all grabbed our glasses and watched in awe and it was nothing short of amazing. Seeing the sunlight completely disappear for a handful of minutes was such an odd feeling but was still really cool and interesting. Everyone had their phones out trying to not miss this once in a lifetime experience which I expected.

            After the eclipse was finished my friends and I decided to grab some lunch and decided on McDonalds. After we ate we went back to Ethan’s and played a few more games before parting ways. Everyone had stuff to do later in the afternoon so unfortunately the day was cut pretty short. However, that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a great day filled with an exciting event. In the future I bet everyone who watched will look back and realize how cool the moment was, so I tried to enjoy it as best as I could. All in all, the solar eclipse did not disappoint and neither did the fun time I spent with my friends.

Comments

  1. Seeing the solar eclipse was definitely a great experience! I was also luck enough to be in the path of totality as well. It sounds like you had a great time with friends leading up to it. Hopefully this will be a day you will never forget!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts