My Blogging Experience

 My Blogging Experience

When it came to blogging for this class, I seriously enjoyed it. Looking back on it I see all of the things I wrote about and it makes me realize what a great semester I had. Although at first I wasn’t a fan and thought it was super tedious and annoying, I couldn’t be happier that I did it. Going over every post gives me a sense of nostalgia. I began to remember how I felt when I was writing every post. I also can see that my language and vocabulary was changing throughout the semester, which tells me I began to enjoy blogging.

            It also gives me some encouragement by showing me all of the things I learned. From TikTok marketing to LinkedIn’s social media strategy, it gives me some motivation heading into finals week. Looking back at my blogs also makes me kind of sad, because I reflected on all of the great experiences I had with my friends. One thing that slipped my mind was my family’s “Dodds Olympics”. That was such a cool event and experience, and I’m glad I got to do it. Also, intramural volleyball and the solar eclipse are worth mentioning as well. Both of those were unique experiences in their own way.

            At first I thought that 300 words per blog was way too much, but towards the end of the semester I kept finding myself writing well over 300 words and having to make some edits. I think that shows how interested and invested I became in blogging. It’s going to be a definite change in my routine not having to blog, but I am grateful for the time I spent doing it and the time I spent in this class! I hope everyone has a great summer vacation and stays healthy and safe!

Comments

Popular Posts