Upcoming Vacation

Upcoming Vacation


            Summer is coming up and I am very excited. I get to enjoy the nice weather, umpire baseball games and move into my new house. All of that is exciting stuff, but the main reason I am so eager for Summer to come is because of the vacation I have planned with my family. For vacation this year, my family and I are visiting a private resort at Punta Cana. If you aren’t familiar with Punta Cana it is the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic and is known for having 32km of crystal-clear water and beautiful views.

            While we are there, my parents planned some fun stuff for us to do. My dad, brother in-law and I are all big fishing guys. So my dad planned a deep sea fishing trip, where we would have the chance to catch some exotic fish and possibly some small sharks! The thought of catching a shark is awesome but also terrifying, so I’m not entirely sure how to feel about that. Regardless I bet I will have a lot of fun. We leave May 23rd and come back the following week. My parents have disclosed a ton of information over the vacation because I think they want to keep the majority of it a surprise. Personally I can’t stand surprises because the anticipation kills me, but I guess I will have to wait to see what is all in store for vacation.

            All in all I am very eager and excited to go to Punta Cana. This will be my first time being outside of the country so it’ll be an awesome experience that I won’t take for granted. I am terrified of flying though, so that is my concern as of now. I hope everyone has a great last couple weeks of the semester, and an even better Summer!

Comments

  1. I am also in the anticipation state of vacation and summer! Catching a shark would be way more terrifying to me than flying! I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time with your family is a priceless commodity. Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts